“They call themselves an artiste, but their ego is larger than their talent. They are ruining this orchestra, they have to go” – The Manager
“She cares only for profit! She dares to drive me away? Who cares for how instruments are ‘supposed’ to be played, I am the heart and soul of this orchestra.” – The Artiste
Shenanigans is a game about an orchestra in crisis. Shows are failing and the everyone thinks that they know who to blame – the manager must decide who to kick out of the orchestra while the other players scramble to hide their identities while trying to influence her decision.
- A light social deduction game.
- 4-10 players, 10-20 minute play time.
- Free expansions: We can afford to offer several mini expansions for free, so we’re squeezing loads of extra content into the game.
- No moderator needed: No night phase either. Everyone plays and they play the whole game.
- A critical moment: Each game the vital decision falls to a single player – who can end the discussion by making their call at any time.
- 50 unique instrumentalists with their own powers, personalities and victory conditions.
The game launches in April. If you’d like to hear more enter details below:
We’ll only message you about this project, we won’t spam, you can remove yourself from the list at any time, we don’t share your address with any third parties and basically we’re trying super hard not to do anything mean or annoying with this mailing list.