We’ve spent most of today recording footage for the Shenanigans Kickstarter video. It’s been an interesting experience for me since all of my other games had videos supported by the same team – some things are very much the same while others are really quite different. I though that it might be nice to discuss some of the differences in technique and how they’ve affected the outcome.
I’m in the process of putting the “Shenanigans: The Musical” Kickstarter page together and it’s becoming increasignly apparent that I want to break the rules. The core game consists of 24 cards and works perfectly well as a core. Then in addition to that we have three 10 card expansions. Conventional wisdom is to include the expansions as stretch goals, but increasingly I’d like to reject conventional wisdom.
All of the pieces have fallen in to place and I’ve finally seen a complete card come together for “Shenanigans: The Musical”. It’s not turned out how I might have expected, but I’ve got a full set printed and collectively they look pretty sweet. Have a gander: